The St. Clair R-XIII School District is currently accepting RFP and RFQ responses related to possible construction of a FEMA 361 Safe Room.
THANK YOU ST. CLAIR
Prop STC Safe and Secure!
Progress is on the way!
The St. Clair R-XIII School District continues to monitor the COVID-19 crisis, and is adjusting school plans and schedules accordingly. The district will operate in compliance with local, state, and federal health guidelines.
Update as of May 20, 2020:
- We are currently working to establish specific COVID-19 protocols to keep students as safe as possible when school activities resume. These protocols will be determined through consultation with local and state health officials, and will be in accordance with guidelines in place at that time.
- No sports schedules, programs, or other student activities have been cancelled or modified for the 2020-2021 school year. Everything is still on schedule, as usual.
- K-12, In-Person summer school is scheduled for July 6-31.
- The regular school year is scheduled to start on Aug. 24.
- Bus routes are expected to run as usual, although modifications will be considered, and parents can certainly choose to bring students to school instead of using bus transportation.
We will provide press releases, social media posts, and other information related to COVID-19 protocols and developments as they become available. Any information about school that does not come directly from the St. Clair R-XIII School District should be considered carefully, as it may not be accurate.
Thank you St. Clair R-XIII students, families, and community members for your continued patience and support.
"Committed to Excellence"
Welcome to Bulldog Country!
Thank You for Visiting our Site.
Check out our new Chromebook management tool!