The St. Clair R-XIII School District continues to monitor the COVID-19 crisis, and is adjusting school plans and schedules accordingly. The district will operate in compliance with local, state, and federal health guidelines.
Update as of May 20, 2020:
- We are currently working to establish specific COVID-19 protocols to keep students as safe as possible when school activities resume. These protocols will be determined through consultation with local and state health officials, and will be in accordance with guidelines in place at that time.
- No sports schedules, programs, or other student activities have been cancelled or modified for the 2020-2021 school year. Everything is still on schedule, as usual.
- K-12, In-Person summer school is scheduled for July 6-31.
- The regular school year is scheduled to start on Aug. 24.
- Bus routes are expected to run as usual, although modifications will be considered, and parents can certainly choose to bring students to school instead of using bus transportation.
We will provide press releases, social media posts, and other information related to COVID-19 protocols and developments as they become available. Any information about school that does not come directly from the St. Clair R-XIII School District should be considered carefully, as it may not be accurate.
Thank you St. Clair R-XIII students, families, and community members for your continued patience and support.
Summer School enrollment will be available starting Monday, May 18th. Enrollment will be available through the Lumen Parent Portal or by printing the document(s) listed below.
Summer School Information
Session 1: (Online Only) May 26 - June 24 for grades 6-12Register Deadline for Session 1 is June 1st
Session 2: (Online) July 6 - July 31 for grades 6-12
Session 2: (On-Campus) July 6 - July 31 for all grades K-12
K-2 will be held in the Elementary Building - 7:45 AM - 2:45 PM
3-5 will be held in the Murray Building - 7:45 AM - 2:45 PM
6-8 will be held in the Jr. High Building - 8:00 AM - 3:00 PM
9-12 will be held in the High School Building - 8:00 AM - 3:00 PM
If you did not receive an email with login information on Sunday, May 17th, we do not have your email address. Please complete the Parent Portal Request Form below and your login information will be emailed to the address provided in 1 or 2 days. Click on the Lumen button above to login to the Lumen Parent Portal to complete the online application for summer school. At this time Parents of incoming Kindergarten students are not able to have logins, you will need to complete a paper copy.
**Only legal guardians will be given access to student information.
Or you can print the following forms below and return them to the school buildings or return them by mail.
"Committed to Excellence"
Welcome to Bulldog Country!
Thank You for Visiting our Site.
Check out our new Chromebook management tool!